Where to buy PC Games

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Where to buy PC Games

As per the title.

I'm missing my fix of Football Manager because my hd went on my laptop and my disc is back in U.K, So I want to get another copy.

I have looked around mongkok and shamsuipo and nobody seems to stock it, Well the pirate game shop in mongkok had but they only had the one disc and not the standard two.

Went to places like toys r us as well but can't find it anywhere, Football manager 2006 has just been released in Europe and I'm looking for that one but if not 2005 would suffice.

So does anybody know where I can buy a legal copy in hk?

Try Hong Kong Records in Pacific Place. I was surprised to find that they have a good selection of pc/psp/gameboy games. They also have a store in Festival Walk.

Cheers Disco, I was in Festival walk yesterday and totally forgot about HK records! I went to Toys r us and that small independant shop.

Try Golden Center in Sam Shui Po. They have everything PC!

Yohan

went there yesterday and they had hardly any pc games, pretty much all console games.

Go to goggle and stick in something along the lines of PC games download and you'll find a dozen sites that let you buy games online and download them. Do it before you go to work and when u get home you'll have the game.

Note. If u've got a laptop, remember to disengage the hiberate/standby function....

Wanchai Computer Center and Wanchai 188 (at 188 Wanchai road) has a lot of shops selling only PC games.

Try Wanchai Oriental 188 and HMV.

try amazon.com!!!

Really, its sooooooo mch easier to sit back, coffee in hand, select your game, punch in the old credit card number and then in a day or two the game arrives.

Incidently, if your into heavy gaming i'd recommend WoW (world of warcraft) available in all newsagents across HK now...

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Yohan

went there yesterday and they had hardly any pc games, pretty much all console games.

Really?? Hmm... yeah... wan chai computer center has some pc games too... but i bought mine in a shopping center some blocks away from the wan chai mtr... i'm not sure what the place is called though... that center is like a the place to be when it comes to pirated games and toy collectibles.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast