Does anyone know where to buy the best brownies in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Does anyone know where to buy the best brownies in HK?

Anyone know where the best brownies in HK can be bought? don't have an oven to bake my own.....

Might not be as exotic as you want .. but Mrs Fields has some good stuff. (Expensive though)

Smile

thanks - just remembered that one too. any other suggestions maybe a nice bakery somewhere in Soho???

You could always make microwave brownies.. lots of recipes on the internet.

they have organic ones at the place on the escalater near Stauton St (living Earth or somthing like that)

The Mandarin Oriental bakery in Central used to have 'em. Not sure if they still do.

I have an HK cousin who makes me bring homemade brownies in my carry-on luggage every time I come visit from the States.

Olivers' in the Princes Building has some--near the exit/checkout in the bakery section. I used to get one every day for lunch. They are very moist and almost fudge like. Though, they ran out one time and I had to call and ask when they would return. The next day they were there again. It seems they make them in batches. I don't recall the MO Bakery selling them. Is the MO bakery still there with the renovations?

Talking Brownies in HK

Hi Everyone,
    Thanks for all the great suggestions!
    Eventually bought a bunch from Mrs Fields and warmed them up before serving with ice-cream - delish!

Check out the custard donuts from the Manderin bakery. Expensive but worth every penny!

mrs fields at 21:30 discount their products to sell them quick. buy 1 get 1 free if i remember correctly

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast