Like Tree5Likes

Can i apply for single/double china entry at Luohu border ( Shenzhen )

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    you can get a 5 day shenzhen visa on the 3rd floor upstairs, in a set of doors at the official visa issuingh place) after passing the barriers ( not the cts office pass the barriers within lo wu station or the next to the stairs in a hole in a wall cost HK$460 there, also takes around an hour or so) cost HK$307 on a uk passport, i was there when my mate had his done in 15 minutes during early march this year.

on the other hand , the issuing office in wan chai will take 4-5 days for a full visa to anywhere in china and cost HK$300 for a single and i think HK$550 for a double on a uk passport
    correction it's RMB not HK$

imparanoic, I am trying to understand where is this office located: you go to Lo Wu station, pass the barriers, then in the same building you go up to the 3rd floor? What is writtent there? Any working hours? I will try to do it this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by movingtohkg:
    imparanoic, I am trying to understand where is this office located: you go to Lo Wu station, pass the barriers, then in the same building you go up to the 3rd floor? What is writtent there? Any working hours? I will try to do it this Saturday.
    ok, pass the barriers, same building, there is set of stairs on the side, 3rd floor, right hand side on the stairs, a set of doors where you find a small office ( seems to many foriegners there apply for visa)

Thank you! Do you know what are their working hours? Is there any sign there? Like "visas" or anything?

As you cross over the bridge over the Shenzhen River, after exiting HK Immigration but just BEFORE PRC Immigration Hall, on your left there is a set of stairs going up and back away from the Immigration Counters...this is where you will find the 5-day Shenzhen visa office...take RMB only for payment. I believe they open at 10?
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using GeoClicks Mobile

imparanoic and movingtohkg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by anothercanuck:
    As you cross over the bridge over the Shenzhen River, after exiting HK Immigration but just BEFORE PRC Immigration Hall, on your left there is a set of stairs going up and back away from the Immigration Counters...this is where you will find the 5-day Shenzhen visa office...take RMB only for payment. I believe they open at 10?
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using GeoClicks Mobile
    paragraph 2, point 5, 9am to 10.30pm only avaliable at lowu crosssing (羅湖口岸)

http://www.szka.gov.cn/bmfw_id.asp?id=288
    movingtohkg likes this.

Thanks a lot for prompt and detailed reply. Found it really helpful. Much appreciated.

Same here, thank you very much for all these details! I'm going to try this on Saturday (tomorrow).

Is it still possible to obtain a Chinese visa at Louhu. Waiting time 2 hours is still correct? Do i need to bring anything then passport and RMB?

The link does not work