Excellent Court Apartments in Jordan

Closed Thread

Excellent Court Apartments in Jordan

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum.

I am college student in the United States who is set to begin internship in Hong Kong on May 21st.

I have been searching for some apartments online, and I think Excellent Court in Jordan is very good.

I think the service is very good (daily cleaning), and the price is manageable (under $15,000, my budget limit).

One thing that worries me is the neighborhood. It is about 2 minute walk from Jordan MTR station. Is Jordan very seedy? Is there a chance of "working girls" using the apartment (I suspect not, as it is somewhat pricier than some other apartments). Is the neighborhood safe?

Thank you

this is not the way I would find an apartment in a city because of not knowing exactly these things.

I would first stay at a budget, student or backpacker hotel or hostel. Then I could scout around and get a feel for things. I would never commit myself long term without seeing a place in person and meeting the principles in the deal, checking out transportation, shopping, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sarpesius:
    this is not the way I would find an apartment in a city because of not knowing exactly these things.

I would first stay at a budget, student or backpacker hotel or hostel. Then I could scout around and get a feel for things. I would never commit myself long term without seeing a place in person and meeting the principles in the deal, checking out transportation, shopping, etc.
    I fully agree.

Excellent Court is a middle to upscale service apartment located just behind one of the most elite schools in Hong Kong SAR - Dioceasean Girls School (DGS).

Not sure who is footing the bill the company you are doing an internship with or you.

I would suggest finding an apartment share or a sublet- you can find through this website - several people are advertising. You can maxmize your dollar this way too and trust me there are many many options.

A cheaper alternative and equally as nice and new is 3 Jordan Rd - furnished apartments but requires a 6 month lease - not sure how long your internship is. This is around the corner from Excellent Court.

If you are set on a 'serviced apartment' WanChai and Sheung Wan have many that are much cheaper