Big wave bay / Shek-o

Closed Thread

Big wave bay / Shek-o

Am looking to try and buy or even maybe rent a weekend place in big wave bay or even shek-o. Nothing too fancy. Anyone know of an agency or agent that can help me? Thanks!
    Shep.

Nothing's for sale in Shek-O Village (I live there and have been looking to buy for years) and there are no agencies that lease flats there. It's all word of mouth. The only person approximating an "agent" in the village is Lulu at the coffee shop diagonally opposite the bus station. She usually knows if anything's up for rent, but you have to act fast. Any vacant place is often snapped up.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum:
    Nothing's for sale in Shek-O Village (I live there and have been looking to buy for years) and there are no agencies that lease flats there. It's all word of mouth. The only person approximating an "agent" in the village is Lulu at the coffee shop diagonally opposite the bus station. She usually knows if anything's up for rent, but you have to act fast. Any vacant place is often snapped up.
    Hi all, long time since last post but shoot in the dark. I would like to rent a place in Shek O over the next 3months - 3 bedroom. Any help or advice would really be appreciated. Thanks Dai

There are a couple of places in Big Wave Bay. Let me know if interested and I can show you

Hi - also interested in rental property in BWB village / Shek O. Please message if you have anything available. Thanks!