Toast Master Club

Closed Thread

Toast Master Club

Is there any toast master club in hk and how to get the membership for that.

there are quite a few toast master clubs in hong kong. i guess only the victorian club is english speaking only. i believe each university here has their own club and the major insurance companies do as well.

as long as i remember, there's some speech contests organized yearly. i joined the humours one (eng speaksing) a couple years ago. most of the contestants weren't native speakers, but their performances were quite impressive.

Acutually in English

Quote Originally Posted by minmin:
    there are quite a few toast master clubs in hong kong. i guess only the victorian club is english speaking only.
    Not really. most of local TM clubs are IN ENGLISH. For the Centraler, where I have been a member, I think many are native speakers. If you want to join one with more natives, you can visit the website and pick one to visit, until you find one you like most.

But be careful: the venue and time on any TM club website are PROBABLY NOT UPDATE already. Try to call some members to double confirm, otherwise, you would see no body there as it should on the website.