Fishing in HK

Closed Thread

Fishing in HK

All,

I'm looking to do either some pond fishing (I've heard about Tai Mei Tuk) or some off shore. Can people give any views on what they have heard/experienced and what the fishing is like.

Thanks,
    RBDB

Do you want to form a fishing group

Hi Buddy,

Do you want to have a fishing group? I love fishing and want to have some partners of the same interest.

George

Offshore?

Hey George,

Wouldn't mind trying offshore - have never done this before and am new to HK. My father is heading out here in December for a while and it would be useful to know if this is something he and I could do next year.

Thoughts?

I was visiting HK Sept 7-28 and met someone at the last GeoExpat Meet & Greet who told me about fishing at Ma Wa. We visited Ma Wan Park and the area around Park Island as a possible site for re-location and never saw anything about fishing. This is something my husband would really be interested in.

Maybe someone living in Park Island can help.

I have been living in Hong Kong since 1992

Sea fishing in Hong Kong

Hi fishing ethusiasts,

Looking for good fishing companion to do sea fishing around Hong Kong waters. Interested, do let me know.

HKFisherman

Hi HKFisherman

Quote Originally Posted by HKFisherman:
    Hi fishing ethusiasts,

Looking for good fishing companion to do sea fishing around Hong Kong waters. Interested, do let me know.

HKFisherman
    I used to go sea fishing all the time but have not done any since moving to HK, would like to get into it again, pls give me a buzz or text @ 6733 5616
    Gary