Best Peking Duck in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Best Peking Duck in Hong Kong

Please help!

I need to know at which restaurant I will find the best peking duck in Hong Kong. Or at least very good peking duck.

The only other requirements of the place is that it is within 30 mins MTR ride of TST (hopefully much less) and that it has reasonably comfortable and nice environment/ambience/surroundings/you know what I mean. Reasonably comfortable is good enough, it doesn't need to be super fancy. All other factors irrelevant.

Any suggestions? Thanks a million...

Last edited by Andrew W Scott; 05-11-2006 at 12:58 PM.

You may try Peking Gardern, detail please check up from the below link they have good peking duck and serve tradional pekinese food

http://www.frommers.com/destinations...ng/D44596.html

In Cantonese "Fong Sin" is a great place in Telford Gardens Plaza 2, Kowloon Bay. An upmarket well-appointed restaurant catering for those who know their Beijing-style food. I've eaten there many a time with family and friends. I think it might be called the Imperial but not certain. Advisable to book in advance.

I second that Peking Garden got the best Pekin Duck I have eaten in HK so far.

There is another place on Hennessy Rd opposite Sogo Dept. Store but I don't think it's better than Pekin Garden.

I did try both "Peking Garden" & "Fong Sin" but i like "Peking Garden" more cause they are famous in peking duck and they serve traditional pekinese food for a long time.

I vote for "Spring deer" which is in TST.

Oops, I forgot "Spring Deer" is good too....

Yep, "Spring Deer" in TST has a great reputation.

Fong Sin = Imperial Kitchen. there's also one in Lok Fu, Lam Tin and Caroline Centre. Telford Plaza is the best. normally packed for lunch & dinner so suggest you make reservations.

Thank you all for the recommendations

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast