Like Tree1061Likes

Which movie are you going to watch next?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Which movie are you going to watch next?

Ok here the upcoming movie list for the next week. Hope can finish them all :-)

Great Gatsby
    Into the darkness Star Trek
    Now you see me [Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo]
    The Reluctant Fundamentalist

Recently watched:

Olympus Has Fallen
    Dead Man Down
    The Colony

Last week I watched White House Down and I much preferred Olympus Has Fallen (same same Whitehouse gets attacked).

I actually fell asleep watching Star Trek, was really looking forward towards it beforehand, it just dragged on for too long.

Eventhough a lot of reviews (and posters here) didn't quite like Now You See Me, my missus and I quite enjoyed it.

Thoroughly recommend No Pain No Gain, so funny, I can't believe how dumb these guys were.

I've got these movies lined up for the next week or so:

The Worlds End
    World War Z
    The East
    Christmas Rose (HK)
    The Great Gatsby

Yogesh1977 likes this.

Saw The Internship two nights ago and thought it was pretty funny, easy to watch.....kinda made me want to put in my job application to Google.....

Other than that, can't wait for Barfi to begin showing.

Tom007 likes this.

Hong Kong is one big movie. Just stand in a busy public area and watch....360 degrees.

Tom007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Last week I watched White House Down and I much preferred Olympus Has Fallen (same same Whitehouse gets attacked).

I actually fell asleep watching Star Trek, was really looking forward towards it beforehand, it just dragged on for too long.

Eventhough a lot of reviews (and posters here) didn't quite like Now You See Me, my missus and I quite enjoyed it.

Thoroughly recommend No Pain No Gain, so funny, I can't believe how dumb these guys were.

I've got these movies lined up for the next week or so:

The Worlds End
    World War Z
    The East
    Christmas Rose (HK)
    The Great Gatsby
    Good list Proplus. Will follow up on this. I'm a huge fan of Star Trek. Floating around the universe and stuff like this, just can't get enough of this kind of movies :-)

The Worlds End and The East on my extended list too :-) World War z I'm awaiting your verdict first.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    Saw The Internship two nights ago and thought it was pretty funny, easy to watch.....kinda made me want to put in my job application to Google.....

Other than that, can't wait for Barfi to begin showing.
    What's your preferred genre?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    What's your preferred genre?
    I prefer foreign films of mostly black comedy to just plain comedy and hardly watch US films. They are all the same political crap, all action and no substance to hold your interest. I like French, German and Spanish films. German drama, French and Spanish comedy. Swedish, I find too slow to be suspenseful. I used to watch a few Italian films back in the 90s, but now I have seen more Middle Eastern And Bollywood films that are becoming more well made with unique story structures.

Actually, animation is moving quickly up to the top of the league.
    Last edited by Natfixit; 07-09-2013 at 12:16 AM.
    Skyhook likes this.

world war Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ( geddit? )

on other hand ------> killing them softly was pretty dam good tho

I saw Word war Z at the theatures, I think it was mediocre at best. I'm not sure why it has a 7+ rating on IMDB really... probably Brad Pitt fans? I dunno, I'd give it a 6 max.

I really enjoyed Oblivion, Tom Cruise at his best (does that guy age at all?)

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    I prefer foreign films of mostly black comedy to just plain comedy and hardly watch US films. They are all the same political crap, all action and no substance to hold your interest. I like French, German and Spanish films. German drama, French and Spanish comedy. Swedish, I find too slow to be suspenseful. I used to watch a few Italian films back in the 90s, but now I have seen more Middle Eastern And Bollywood films that are becoming more well made with unique story structures.

Actually, animation is moving quickly up to the top of the league.
    Do you speak all the languages such as Spanish, French, German etc as IMHO especially black comedy is difficult to be understood with subtitles.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast