Outdoor party venue in hong kong?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Outdoor party venue in hong kong?

Hey guys,
    I m looking for an outdoor place to organize a party.

Does anybody know where i can find some outdoor party venue?
    Lot of people more than 700 people.

we just need a place, anybody know the BMW venue in kowloon station? i just dont know how to reach them and ask if they give their venue to rent duh...

anybodyyy can help me pleaseeee?

plenty of beaches and bbq sites around - particularly in the country parks

but I think you need a permit for gatherings of more than 50 people... (not sure if this is true, but it was a comment going around when our hiking group attracted more than 50 on a recent hike!)

If it's in a public place then you don't need permission, but you do need to notify the police. If it's over 500 then even in a private place you need to notify them. Details here: http://www.police.gov.hk/hkp-home/en...plo/gnnp08.pdf

first thank you for the fast response!

So no matter what, if i m hosting a >500 person party (private or public) i need to notify the police first, right?

It s just notify right? not a big deal right? dunt need permission truth?

And how about if i will provide alcohol during the party, of course all above 18 years old, do i also need permission or notify letter?

And about the venue of the party, do you guys know any agent that can help me find a location?

[to movingin07: where s country park? what is it?
    beaches? isnt it public? they also have private?]

looking forward to read from you soon!

The country parks are all the green areas around you - look up! And on Lantau etc. But also public - like beaches. And quite nippy this time of year.

Try the people at Cyberport. The podium is available for hire...

http://www.cyberport.hk/campaign/map...ort_Map_en.jpg

Not sure what their restrictions are on catering (i've heard from some that they restrict you to Le Meridien and I've also seen fair / bazaar type setups where outside restaurants have catered).

the Trades and Exhibition Building in Kowloon Bay (yellow and orange building near MegaBox) has huge rooms up on the top floors that i believe are for rent - concerts are held there so they're big enough. i thiiiink they might have a rooftop but i'm not sure.

Last edited by muddykins; 24-01-2009 at 03:12 AM.

hey thx for all the reply.

My project is a private party (club-dance). I will also provide alcohol (cocktail, champagne, shoots). I need an outdoor place for that.

actually is exactly the same as in Lan Kwai Fong, but i will organize a big one in an outdoor place. like have a fog machine stuff like that.
    Know what i mean?

So do you all think that exhibition or cyberport does allow stuff like this in their place ma?

I will have one till pretty late like 3AM.

cmlg

I'm not sure whether you need to apply a license or not to provide alcohol.

Try this venue, near airport but not close to the residential area and can supply sufficient parking for your guests.

http://www.asiaworld-expo.com/corpor...spx?lang=en-US

Try this venue, Kowloon Bay.

http://www.hitec.com.hk/en/index.htm

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast