Want to meet Western females

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Want to meet Western females

Hi there I am a local guy (5'8, average looking) looking forward to meeting some Western female expats aged between 20 to 30 either working or studying in HK. I spent years studying abroad and have a New Zealand stepfather so I am used to communicating in English. My email address is [email protected]. I will show you how funny and humorous (and perhaps windy!) a typical local guy can be!!

your ad is in the "entertainment & nightlife" section. Are you advertising your self for compensation dating?

So where should I post my thread instead? Please enligten me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollingthunder:
    So where should I post my thread instead? Please enligten me.
    Meet and greet?

...and perhaps windy??

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    ...and perhaps windy??
    I wondered that too but did not want to show my lack of knowledge of current slang. To me windy means either cowardly or farty neither of which seems to be a good selling point so I guess it has another meaning.

Urban dictionary might help, but maybe in Hong Kong it has a different meaning?

I have moved my post to Meet and Greet already. BTW, doesn't "windy" mean talkative?

Quote Originally Posted by Rollingthunder:
    I have moved my post to Meet and Greet already. BTW, doesn't "windy" mean talkative?
    It does, but in a negative way, as in someone who talks for a long time about a topic without getting to the point.

Western to me connotes boots and spurs, lassos, ranches and horses. did you want to meet a cowgirl ?

Last edited by Star Gazer; 31-10-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast