Like Tree77Likes

Geoexpat tentun club

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    No, I was proposing the opposting Moving.

Dg's like are too easy to get so they should hold less value
    Ah but I was (hence the 0.1 for DG and 5 for you). I guess it's all in the interpretation of the word pro-rating .... I was suggesting division not multiplication. Or if you want to multiple then use received/given.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Ah but I was (hence the 0.1 for DG and 5 for you). I guess it's all in the interpretation of the word pro-rating .... I was suggesting division not multiplication. Or if you want to multiple then use received/given.
    As I said, I mistook your 5 for and S (shit) - I have now liked you.

I am trying not too like you too much though since you now apparently think of the Brit in your spare time...
    MovingIn07 likes this.

Cheap likes.....you are all pathetic.....

NB: Please give me a like if you like this response.....

jimbo likes this.

Geoexpat Likes Recieved to Given Ratio Charactor Dissemination:

In this study, I chose three very different Geoexpat regulars and calculated the ratio between the "likes" they gave to the "likes" they received. I set out below a summary of my findings with my scientific character analysis:

1. Dear Giant:

4925 likes given, 506 received. Geo score of 9.73

People often colloquially refer to Dear Giant Syndrome, which, in the real world, would manifest itself as constant acts of niceness. For example, holding the lift or opening doors for people or handing out HK$100 just because it's Thursday. Dear Giant is a true gentleman of these Geo boards.

No one gets close to being in DG's group. However, the more philanthropic members include Luckycat, Satay Sue and Dreadnought.

2. Mat:

285 likes given, 1290 received. Geo score of 0.22

Mat and his ilk comprise the majority of Geoexpat users. These users consider themselves witty, important, hilarious, relevant and informative. Everyone else does not.

This type of personality often thrives on others misfortune. These people need to feel the love but also like not to give the love back. This may (or may not) be able to be traced back to when dad used to favour their siblings more and situations when they would get picked last in sports teams.

These characters also tend to spend a lot of time in front of mirrors stroking their heads and reassuring themselves "yes, you are beautiful!". Dudes: you are not beautiful. You are all narcissists.

Also in this group are DeletedUser, Dipper, Claire ex-ax, JustJoe86, GunsnRoses, Pin, Stoob, bdw and Ol Chubby Legs.

3. Moving

2075 likes given, 1974 received. Geo score of 1.05

This type of user is a very well rounded individual. They understand the importance of giving and taking. They make excellent sexual partners (not that I know in any of the cases). I will leave it at that

Members of Moving's group include Bryant.English and Virago.

LC, stop begging....

+ many posters (me included) post on a mobile device where you CANNOT like....

Shri, explanations please.

More seriously, I think the majortiy of posters (like me) do not care about having likes or not (unlike LC ;-)) and as such do not bother much giving likes too.)

Last edited by Mat; 01-02-2012 at 04:48 PM.

I object to these aspersions about my legs. A fair bit of me could fairly be described as "chubby", but not my legs (which lift my considerable bulk up 2-3000m of hills most weeks).

bookblogger likes this.

Hey LC, dont you have a problem with your galaxy phone you should be trying to fix rather than pissfarting around on this thread.

Personally, I think its the ratio of total posts to likes received thats most important. I may not have the same total number of likes as some of you, but a lot less total posts. Quality rather than quantity

Yes - Andre is indeed a bit nuts!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast