Filipinos v/s Alec Baldwin and mail order brides

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The Coopers (Kapoors) were my favourites One word to get an Indian and Pakistani talking - Kashmir - Indian! All cultures have their buttons to push I guess some have more buttons than others

Everyone needs to watch Russell Peters and chill out

Otherwise "Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad" - try Jeffrey Dunham (Achmet) as well - awesomeness

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Let us not forget our brothers from Fiji

We are much too young to remember this passage from Return to Paradise [1951]

It is almost impossible to like the Indians in Fiji. They are suspicious, vengeful, whining, unassimilated, provocative aliens in a land where they have lived for more than 70 years. They hate everything: black natives, white Englishmen, brown Poly-nesians and friendly Americans. They will not marry with Fijians, whom they despise. They avoid English ways, which they abhor. They cannot be depended upon to support necessary Government policies. Above all, they are surly and unpleasant. It is possible for a traveller to spend a week in Fiji without ever seeing an Indian smile.

But the episode is fresh and the wounds still bloody as you will find if you mention this piece to a FiIndi[at your peril]