Native English looking to practice with native Cantonese (Central / Western)

Closed Thread

Native English looking to practice with native Cantonese (Central / Western)

Hi, I'm looking for a language partner to converse with in the Central/Western area.

My native language is (Canadian) English and I have a conversational ability in Cantonese that I would like to brush up on. Looking for someone with native Cantonese ability looking to brush up on their English.

I'm thinking any meeting would be casual, about an hour and we'd speak half of the time in English and half in Cantonese to practice.

Anyone in the area with interest?

I m a local chinese & working in central. Hope I can help.

Would you like to meet sometime this week for coffee? I am currently still looking for work so my schedule is pretty flexible.

Hi,

Tomorrow Friday from 1100-1400 hrs I am available, can I meet you in Wan Chai, I can speak fluent Cantonese. If you are ok please call me at 61509540.

I'll give you a call, hopefully we have time to meet and have a chat... may be a little late however

Last edited by JackBN; 07-10-2011 at 11:30 AM.

Hi, jackBN. I born in Hong Kong and speak native cantonese. also , I would like to practical more english. Central in Hong Kong Island is suitable our meeting. My phone number is 62854547,you can contact me from 1000-2100 hrs everyday, iThe time and location are flexibility deponed on us.I am looking forward to your reply.

Best Regard

Pan