Like Tree12Likes

Can anyone recommend a fortune teller ?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    What about all those that hang around temple street night market? Are they frauds?

In my opinion they are all frauds.
    Saw a card reader back in UK years ago.

Cost me £10.00

Read my cards and gave me my six lucky numbers, next lottery draw I got 4 numbers and won £80 so more than covered my cost.

Fluke? Maybe maybe not but I'm not complaining
    Mrs. Jones and Paxbritannia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Read my cards and gave me my six lucky numbers, next lottery draw I got 4 numbers and won £80 so more than covered my cost. Fluke? Maybe maybe not but I'm not complaining
    And the bloody RICH just keep getting RICHER FFS

Hi,

Although this is a very old post but thought of asking you if you could please tell me whether Mr. Chan at Wong tai sin temple is
    -still available for fortune telling at booth 123
    -How good is he..?
    -Can he speak in English..?
    -And how much does he charge

i have been looking for a good one but don't want to make a hole in my pocket...TIA

You obviously have more money than brain cells to heed the drivel of a cheap soothsayer. You deserve to be fleeced out of every coin.

Do fortune tellers genuinely believe in themselves and their abilities, or do they go to work thinking "I wonder wtf I'm going to make up today for my customers..."?

Pay me $100 and i'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

DrWho and angeluscomplex like this.

Exclamation Can anyone recommend a fortune teller ?

Hey there, I think I’m desperately needing a fortune teller/ card reader or any type of like “crystal” sage thingys to fix my life up. Does anyone have any recommendations for fortune tellers or crystal shops or anything similar??🥺🥺🥺

Did you not go to Wong Tai Sin temple? It is conceivably one of the best.....

Not sure a fortune teller is what you need...!

Anyways... we send our clients to a guy called "Sam Wing". He's at Wong Tai Sin, Shop #3 on the ground floor. Have his phone number so you can WhatsApp directly; I can PM it if you want, rather than post someone's number on a public forum.

Edit: I really don't know about “crystal sage thingys", but he does the usual palm reading, 八字 (Bazi) stuff...