Like Tree759Likes

Which TV streaming box

Closed Thread
Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 231 236 237 238 239

Quote Originally Posted by RedsYNWA:
    Err, your friend's Korean? 805 is a Korean channel with no subtitles. 385 is in English with Chinese subtitles. There are a no of Fox Sports channels, and I think 1 or 2 of them is in Chinese.
    It's mainly for his wife, so don't know about the language, but will double check if it was channel 805 he was referring to.

I see 2 x Fox Sports 3 HD channels, one of which I think is from Taipei so I'm guessing in Mandarin, is the other in English?

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    It's mainly for his wife, so don't know about the language, but will double check if it was channel 805 he was referring to.

I see 2 x Fox Sports 3 HD channels, one of which I think is from Taipei so I'm guessing in Mandarin, is the other in English?
    channel 412 fox sports 3hd is for Taipei and is Mandarin no subtitles,channel number 413 Fox sports 3hd is in English no subtitles,channel number 433 Fox sports 2sd is for Taipei and is mandarin no subtitles,channel number 443 Fox sports plus hd is in English no subtitles hope this helps
    wtbhotia and Proplus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by daddycool:
    channel 412 fox sports 3hd is for Taipei and is Mandarin no subtitles,channel number 413 Fox sports 3hd is in English no subtitles,channel number 433 Fox sports 2sd is for Taipei and is mandarin no subtitles,channel number 443 Fox sports plus hd is in English no subtitles hope this helps
    Thanks, will pass on the information.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    The favourites all get duplicated at the top of the channel list (page 1). So yes if you are on a favourite and press the up/down button it will go to the next favourite.
    This doesn't seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    This doesn't seem to work.
    You have to add the channel to favourites first. When on any channel, press the button above '3', and follow the instructions accordingly.

As mentioned by bdw, you should see the favourite channels on Pg 1, if you had added them correctly.

Greetings guys.
    I must say this has been one of the best maige forum. I can read mandarin but none of the other mandarin forums had such meaningful discussion. I spent the last 2 nights going through the whole 244 pages of posts.
    Anyway I got my maige a couple of weeks ago from a reseller. I am located in Malaysia. He advised me not to use vpn else might be blocked by maige if they found out. Wondering how much should I believe in that?

wtbhotia and bdw like this.

You have to add the channel to favourites first. When on any channel, press the button above '3', and follow the instructions accordingly.

As mentioned by bdw, you should see the favourite channels on Pg 1, if you had added them correctly.
    You can also press the "Home" button whenever you want going back to Page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchuliao:
    Greetings guys.
    I must say this has been one of the best maige forum. I can read mandarin but none of the other mandarin forums had such meaningful discussion. I spent the last 2 nights going through the whole 244 pages of posts.
    Anyway I got my maige a couple of weeks ago from a reseller. I am located in Malaysia. He advised me not to use vpn else might be blocked by maige if they found out. Wondering how much should I believe in that?
    Welcome to the MAIGE club, plenty of people using VPN without issues, some might have some lag but majority of VPN users have more channels than non vpn users.

I dont use VPN as I only watch a few channels to be honest.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

The Menu button (above the 3) only shows current programme and next programme for that channel. And that sub-menu on the left for reporting error and playback. No instructions that I can recall.

P.S. Moving this to the questions about Maige thread.
    Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 03-06-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Guys - started a new thread to make sure we have current 2015 info.

https://geoexpat.com/forum/thread320581.html

Last edited by shri; 22-05-2016 at 10:20 AM.