Need a Couple Players more for American Flag Football

Closed Thread

Lightbulb Need a Couple Players more for American Flag Football

We have a new season for American Flag football coming up in October. Sign-ups have begun, Sept is preseason, the full season starts Oct 1st. Prefer if someone can join us now as we need to order jerseys by the end of this month. If not, September is still not too late to join.

We lost about 5 players from last year, 3 went back to the U.S., others moved elsewhere.

No experience is needed, and it is Co-ed. Women scoring touchdowns are actually worth more points in our league, so if you are a woman interested in trying it out please let me know! Age wise our youngest player is 18 and oldest is 40+ so age and experience don't matter!!

The signup and rules are on: Hong Kong American Football League - Home, but the basics are it is a 5 on 5 game, no pads, no tackling, no contact, it's flag football. Games are only about twice a month often on Sunday evenings, and we try to thrown in a practice 1-2 a month, so your time is commitment is not too bad.

We just need help rounding out the roster. We are a fun team and like to celebrate our victories with a beer or sometimes drown out our loses at the pub, so either way we enjoy playing but most of all have fun!

Feel free to P.M. me or reply to this thread! Thanks!!

would love to play if the offer still stands. and i'm a packers fan too!

Quote Originally Posted by lukeajwilliams:
    would love to play if the offer still stands. and i'm a packers fan too!

Great! Go pack go!

Let me see if I can get you a spot or find a team looking for someone new.

PM me your name and phone number and email I will talk to the commissioner to get you set up!