Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wtbhotia

Scratch on walls

Closed Thread

Scratch on walls

we were just moving a queen sized bed in the apartment. you know how HK rooms are small. so it was big and heavy. made a couple of big scratches on the wall. about 3 to 4 inches long. any company in HK that works on this kind of things? any DIY kit that I can get? previous renter made a bunch of smaller scratches all over the place, but I guess we made a couple of big ones. should fix it for the owner I guess. thanks.

go to the local hardware store and buy a bag of the plaster stuff, costs around $10, get a broad blade and apply it to the scratch, let it dry and then sand over it to smooth it out, then paint over it using similar colour paint.

very easy to do, i have 3 large dogs and you should see the state of my walls, i have to do this at least once a year before Chinese New Year to get the house looking nice or my mrs will knee me in the nuts LOL

Which location are you in Grumbler, see if any paint shops around your area, they should have the equipment also.

Last edited by wtbhotia; 23-08-2014 at 11:37 AM.
    Grumbler likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    go to the local hardware store and buy a bag of the plaster stuff, costs around $10, get a broad blade and apply it to the scratch, let it dry and then sand over it to smooth it out, then paint over it using similar colour paint.

very easy to do, i have 3 large dogs and you should see the state of my walls, i have to do this at least once a year before Chinese New Year to get the house looking nice or my mrs will knee me in the nuts LOL

Which location are you in Grumbler, see if any paint shops around your area, they should have the equipment also.
    cool. thanks. we are in tai wai. should be able to find it around here. I will fix it before we have to move out of the apartment.