Like Tree71Likes

Which country to buy a property right now?

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    You have more faith in Europe which is made of Greece, Portugal, Italy and Spain to name a few?

(No offence to people from these countries - I am referring to their economy and politicians).
    Greece, Portugal, Italy and Spain are only a minority of the Euro. The majority are Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, etc.

And all European politicians seem to be members of the Mensa, compared to US war-mongering, spend-now-pay-never, the-world-is-5000-years-old American politicians.
    Last edited by Max1478; 26-09-2014 at 10:06 AM.

People are people. All countries have good and bad people; good and bad politicians and good and bad policies. It just fluctuates which are the best and worst from time to time. I find your statement somewhat naive to be honest.

Proplus and Elegiaque like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    People are people. All countries have good and bad people; good and bad politicians and good and bad policies. It just fluctuates which are the best and worst from time to time. I find your statement somewhat naive to be honest.
    You find my statement naive? Again? Forgive me for laughing.

And thank you for another incredibly useful contribution to this thread. Couldn't do without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Max1478:
    Greece, Portugal, Italy and Spain are only a minority of the Euro. The majority are Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, etc.

And all European politicians seem to be members of the Mensa, compared to US war-mongering, spend-now-pay-never, the-world-is-5000-years-old American politicians.
    Ah yes, Luxembourg, Latvia, Estonia.......
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Ah yes, Luxembourg, Latvia, Estonia.......
    Oh, please.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Both the people and the government (all levels of government) have a culture of borrowing and not paying their debts. Not only the endless QEs: this has gone on for decades. Who is going to pay the US debt? They have no choice but to devalue their currency (which they have been doing for decades). In Europe at least they try to sort out their problems. In the US not.

But let's go back to talk about properties

I have been looking at Inspiration Asia - Berlin Real Estate Investments, since they advertise quite a bit (and have an office in Shanghai) and I think they are scammers. I just want to let others know, in case they believe in their hype.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12