Moving apartment

Closed Thread

Moving apartment

Hello everybody,

Any suggestions on a good moving company? I just need to move a bed (albeit it's a king size...) and a few suitcases. Maybe a couch. The move is from kowloon side to the island. If anybody has heard of a good company that's not too expensive please let me know!

Many Thanks

Mr Cheng 9512 7448
    I just moved house today. Very efficient and reliable.

If you don't mind me asking, what are his prices?

Quote Originally Posted by liz rubidge:
    If you don't mind me asking, what are his prices?
    I paid $3700 moving 1 bed flat (including furniture) within Midlevels. They also packed up the kitchen cupboards. They sent 6 guys and it took 2.5 hours to disassemble and pack, move, and reassemble!

Ben Tham - Setia
    6973 0495 [email protected]

$1500 to move me from Kennedy Town to Wan Chai - I did pack myself but crates all supplied free. Mattress, sofa, 30+ crates plus my clothes

We just moved last week from Ma On Shan to Mid-levels. 4 bedroom house (3-storey) to a flat. Ben from Setia Movers: 6973 0495
    Did a fabulous job:$7500. Other quotes were 12k-15k.

Quote Originally Posted by attkrt:
    We just moved last week from Ma On Shan to Mid-levels. 4 bedroom house (3-storey) to a flat. Ben from Setia Movers: 6973 0495
    Did a fabulous job:$7500. Other quotes were 12k-15k.
    Ben was supposed to visit for site inspection, rescheduled twice in 2 days, then wanted to come at a certain time and i was like cannot, the man was rude enough to say find another mover. Very shocking service but i am sure everyone has good and bad experiences. Just sharing what i experienced.