Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pidaras

Veterinary with reasonable prices

Closed Thread

Veterinary with reasonable prices

Hello,

My kitten has a lot of health problems since one year. I regular brings her in a veterinary clinic but it's very very expensive.

It cost me in a year the price of a car... :-(

I need to find another solution because I will not be a able to continue like this.

Do you know a veterinary who offers reasonable prices on the island of Hong Kong?

Thanks,

scpa is somewhat reasonable

Try SPCA in Wan Chai. More reasonable price in HK island. I think.
    What kind of health problems it?
    Sometimes u may find it informative talking to the ppl whu feed street cats. I do coz there is a british woman feeding cats in our area. shes bilingual.

<33

Natfixit likes this.

You really do need to post what you think are reasonable prices before you can get a proper answer, and your location.

I have an excellent vet who I have used for 10+ years and to me his fees are very reasonable.You may think otherwise.

For reference I think the average vet will charge $200-$400 a visit.

Ditto SPCA in Wan Chai. If you have a kitten, then I suggest buying into pet insurance. We have our cat insured with Manulife. Only very recently found out that he has FIV and required a stint in the SPCA hospital. They did a fantastic job, and insurance finally coughed up. There is Nine Lives Cat only clinic and hospital in Aberdeen Street, Central, but regardless of the excellent care the vets give to cats only, it is not cheap.