Ma wan park island clubhouse membership for village residents?

Closed Thread

Ma wan park island clubhouse membership for village residents?

Dear all, not sure if this has been answered beforehand but do residents of village houses outside of park island get access to all of PI clubs. I'm thinking about renting out a village house on Ma Wan but the main disadvantage with this is the lack of clubhouse access. But then some agents have said some landlords have spare 'quotas' on their account and can get me my own membership card for clubhouse access. But I'm wondering how true is this? Do other village house residence have clubhouse membership? It all seems abit dodgy to me!
    Cheers, nick

It's a common phenomenon, residents of buildings applying membership cards for friends or strangers for a fee. As long as the building's management allows non-residents using its clubhouse then you are fine (provided you can find a resident who is willing to apply for you).

THANK YOU DRUNKEN MASTER but do you know if Park Island allows nonresidents to use the clubhouse The resident living there will be the landlord and he has extraquota

Ask the club house

You can sign a lease with the condition that you will be issued a membership card for Park Island's clubhouse. If landlord can't fulfill this condition then the lease will be terminated without compensation.

Last edited by Drunken Master; 21-09-2014 at 11:02 AM.