My native (British) English for your Mandarin or Cantonese

Closed Thread

Hi!

I'm a native English speaker (male, 30) from London on secondment in HK for six months working in the legal industry. I am looking to improve my intermediate-level Mandarin and to start learning some basic Cantonese. Please send me a message if you would like to set up a language exchange. Ideally I would like to meet a couple of times a week either on weekends or weekday evenings / early mornings. I live in Wan Chai and work in Admiralty.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Alan

Hi Alan,

My name is David (26, male). I am a native Cantonese speaker. I work in Jordan so we could meet at dinner time on weekdays. I could teach you some basic stuff like asking question, tonal system of Cantonese, some basic useful expression and introduce you some great youtube channel, suggest you some events held in HK where you could join to meet more people (people who also like to do language exchange) who can do more practice with you. You could whatsapp me at 96356478 if you are interested.

Cheers,
    David

Hi, I am Michelle from HK. I would like to inprove my English too. Maybe we can meet during weekday nights or.weekend.Just exchange contacts if u are interest

Hi Alan,David,Michelle,
    My name is Heidi,Im Mandarin speaker.I just moved here 3 weeks ago.I want improve English and learn some basic cantonese conversation. If feel free count me in if you have any meeting,thanks.

Heidi

Hi all,
    I m Chris, I would like to join you guys to improve my English, in return, I could exchange Cantonese with you. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hi, Alan,

I'm a native Mandarin speaker (Male,27) and would like to do the language exchange with you. We can meet on weekends. You can add me on whatsapp(64806583) or send e-mail([email protected]). Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

best regards,

Eric

Hi, Alan. I'm a native Mandarin speaker and also work in Admiralty, living in Wan Chai. You can contact me if your want a coffee break for language exchange after work or during the lunch time!^^

Sally

Hi Alan,
    I am a native Cantonese speaker. i have flexible time to meet. I'd like to make friend and language exchange.
    Max

Hallo Alan ,

I am native Cantonese speaker who working in central. Let's have a lunch tgt!