Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HowardCoombs
  • 2 Post By HowardCoombs

Central Vietnam Paintball Challenge

Closed Thread

Central Vietnam Paintball Challenge

Asia Bankers Club and the Banyan Tree Group are hosting the Central Vietnam Paintball Challenge. Adventure enthusiasts can converge for a tactical battle set in the scenic terrain of Central Vietnam.

Dates: 14 – 16 November 2014 (Tactical Battle itself on 15 November)
    Venue: Laguna Lăng Cô, Danang, Central Vietnam (Banyan Tree)
    Cost: Paintball challenge & accommodation package with heavily subsidised room rates (US$375 per person and US$562 per couple)*
    40 years after Americans were shooting Vietnamese farmers, you can go back to experience the thrill (with paintball this time).

Am I the only one to think that this is not very sensitive?

Quote Originally Posted by Max1478:
    Am I the only one to think that this is not very sensitive?
    Yes.

10chars.
    jgl likes this.

What about a paintball challenge in Sandy Hooks elementary school or in the cafeteria of Columbine high school? Would that also be fine?

rathunt and Max1478 like this.

You have been able to go and fire real AK47's, M16's and rocket launchers in Vietnam for a long time. I don't see what the issue is here other than a massive overreaction from you.

I find this group, cooking and baking so close to historic areas to be offensive.
    Find your people - Meetup

I call for protest and boycott. Such insensitivity

I invoke the name of GoodWin (Heil GoodWin) and call for thisdumb thread to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    You have been able to go and fire real AK47's, M16's and rocket launchers in Vietnam for a long time. I don't see what the issue is here other than a massive overreaction from you.
    Again, what about a paintball challenge in Sandy Hooks elementary school or in the cafeteria of Columbine high school? Would that also be fine?

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I find this group, cooking and baking so close to historic areas to be offensive.
    Find your people - Meetup

I call for protest and boycott. Such insensitivity

I invoke the name of GoodWin (Heil GoodWin) and call for thisdumb thread to end.
    Nobody is forcing you to post on this dunb thread. If you don't like it, save your time and go elsewhere.