Short trousers

Closed Thread

Red face Short trousers

Yes, the title says it all, I need to buy a few pairs of shorts. Just arrived in HK a few days ago and it's hotter than expected.

Should be a good material, fair price and the shorts should also have those leg pockets since I always carry stuff around.
    Problem is I've asked around a few stores in Yuen Long today and they all said they didn't have any since "summer season is already over". Well, tell that to the thermometer.

Cheers and thanks in advance!
    Sabin

Lol Yuen Long the epicentre of hk fashion.

Go to stores such as Columbia etc where you can get the trousers which unzip to turn into shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by SabinSnorlax:
    Yes, the title says it all, I need to buy a few pairs of shorts. Just arrived in HK a few days ago and it's hotter than expected.

Should be a good material, fair price and the shorts should also have those leg pockets since I always carry stuff around.
    Problem is I've asked around a few stores in Yuen Long today and they all said they didn't have any since "summer season is already over". Well, tell that to the thermometer.

Cheers and thanks in advance!
    Sabin
    Take a look at uniqlo for example, they should still sell some discounted short...but yeah it is almost winter here mate :-)

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

H & M, Gap, Uniqlo, Zara, etc, may have discounted shorts due to end of season

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Take a look at uniqlo for example, they should still sell some discounted short...but yeah it is almost winter here mate :-)

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks
    Went to Uniqlo on Sunday. Did not see any shorts on display. Very few short sleeve tshirts, no polo shirts. Lots of puffy jackets, sweaters and long pants.

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs:
    Went to Uniqlo on Sunday. Did not see any shorts on display. Very few short sleeve tshirts, no polo shirts. Lots of puffy jackets, sweaters and long pants.
    depends which branch, uniqlo sells out of season items really cheap, some branches sell out quickly, others not so

Thanks for the replies, tried the usual brands but they didn't have anything. Ended up buying some Quiksilver shorts since they were on sale and I needed some bathing shorts anyway.