Like Tree22Likes

Cathay's new logo/website-what do you think?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by krypton:
    The feel is more consistent with changes happening in other technologies like mobile. The mobile version of the site works a lot better for me now.
    The homepage looks better on mobile, but as soon as you input your destination&date and click away from the homepage, you have a layout that is not mobile optimized at all.

I understand there is a new mobile app coming, but I think everyone these days rightfully expect a website to look good and usable on a smartphone.

Plus, a high-res version of the oneworld logo surely won't cost that much more...
    Last edited by Editor; 01-12-2014 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Don't plug your blog please, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    This is how it looks on my laptop. Nice sunset, but, not what I need.

Firefox!!!

Sorry, just realised that screenshots are not visible in the previous post.

New mobile app is out.

Different spinners at startup:

Screen transitions from right to left when tapping on buttons/elements... But they're still right to left (instead of left to right) when I tap on "back" button..

Button state change to active only when I dismiss the keyboard with "enter" key. If I dismiss the keyboard done other way (e.g. tapping on a other element of the interface, another input field...) the button stays grey:

Also I can't search for bookings when I'm logged in. Seems only bookings b that have already your associated Marco polo id can be seen.
    Why not allow search by booking id,and then a nice "add to my bookings" button?

Also, after I search for a booking code, app tells me I have to logout in order to see the booking details (why?!???)..

...only, it doesn't really log me out. I am still in (see the menu) but when I click on view profile from the home screen...nothing happens

And when I log out and log in again... Ok

Last but not least: can't still book tickets from the app.

Last edited by alexdown; 09-12-2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: IMG not visible

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4