Like Tree6Likes

Car repair place with straightening frame/system?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by happy_camper:
    So no known place that has a hydraulic stretcher? I would like to avoid the hammer method.
    HK mentality is if its broken, dump it (scrap it), thats why you will not see all kinds of specialized workshops like you see on discovery channel for customizing cars or fixing cars type series. If your insurance company says its a total loss then you should scrap it.
    imparanoic likes this.

So no known place that has a hydraulic stretcher? I would like to avoid the hammer method.
    The only place I know of is Gemballa - Continental Motorsports in Kwun Tong. But they are set up for Porsche.

Can anyone recommend a place for fixing small stone chips and scratches?

I checked a few repair place and cheapest was in Fotan. Most expensive was in Saikung. Insurance will cover 100%

Repair place said that it may take 1 month to fix it. Well. That's a bit long with no car in the Saikung wilderness.

Insurance will pay 80% for a rental from an official rental company. Any ideas whom to chose? I want something small and basic. Really just for driving.

Insurance will pay 80% for a rental from an official rental company. Any ideas whom to chose? I want something small and basic. Really just for driving.
    DCH Motor Leasing
    happy_camper likes this.