Urgent need for p675 batteries for Cochlear Implant

Closed Thread

Urgent need for p675 batteries for Cochlear Implant

Hi - my elderly Mother is now visiting, and she lost her box of batteries for her cochlear implant on the plane, or elsewhere.

These are "Power One" model p675 batteries for hearing aids and cochlear implants.

Does anyone know where I can go buy some of these in Hong Kong either tonight or Saturday morning?

Thanks for your help!

-Spode

tried finding power one but no success, maybe others with 1st hand knowledge might be able to help you, try giving these guys a call tomorrow morning Widex Hong Kong Hearing and Speech Centre -

Also look at the list in this and give each one a call Hearing Aids - Varta Microbattery Pte Ltd, KAM (Jordan) Hearing Health Centre, The Hearing Clinic (Asia) Ltd, Kowloon Hearing Services Ltd, Phonak Hearing Centre HK Ltd, Asia Hearing Center, U Hearing Centre Ltd, Kam Hearinghealth Ltd, Starkey (Suzho

Thanks! I was able to find some of the powered ones at KAM Healthcare's main office in TST.Welcome to Phonak.com.hk Success! A bit pricy there, but more important to have them