Like Tree12Likes

Is it possible to re-arrest someone in HK? If not, *JUICY HOT GOSSIP INSIDE!!*

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Agree with vmlinuz and HK_Katherine.

The most mature thing to do would be to notify the police. Otherwise, if he follows through and assaults his next girlfriend, a portion of that lies on your conscience.

He sounds like he thinks he's above the law with his response of "prove it". Maybe a wake up call with the police (even if nothing comes of it) will do him some good.

Thanks everyone for the advice. Have moved on since the incident but went through a flashback recently.

Anyway will pop in the police station and ask anyway, doesn't hurt to know if it's even technically possible

Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    This whole story seems dubious. If this was real, why would the OP say "juicy hot gossip"?! Sounds like b.s. to me...
    As much as I don't like to agree with WC, something definitely smells of fish here!

Which part of the matter sounds dubious?
    Maybe I will have more luck providing real proof that cy leung is a Satanic shapeshifting reptile.

Quote Originally Posted by onnathebanana:
    Which part of the matter sounds dubious?
    Maybe I will have more luck providing real proof that cy leung is a Satanic shapeshifting reptile.

Thank you, you just confirmed your story as a load of bullshit.

tabletop
    Quote Originally Posted by onnathebanana:
    Thought that was the queen of England. I'm like so totally confused right now.

Yes for your entertainment, like QEII and CY Leung are sooooo in it together