Like Tree1Likes

Best Dentist in HK (Recommendation)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by ebayhtl:
    Just wanted to add that I went to see Peter Yeung (not Young - typo above) today - still at the same location at Wing On Building.

I was being paranoid and thought there was something wrong with my teeth, but he assured me after a check that I just needed a standard clean and my teeth was in good shape.

$500 for a clean so very reasonable pricing for being in Central. Was in and out of there in 20 mins and he was relatively on time. He had a friendly attitude and seemed to know what he was talking about.

So all in all, I second the recommendation for Peter and will be happy to see him again in the future. His details are here - 牙科醫生楊建治 DR YEUNG KIN CHI, PETER - 醫德網
    $500 for 20 mins??? That's $1,500 an hour! Even with Central prices, personally I wouldn't describe that as "reasonable".

LOL I don't think any dentists charge on a per minute basis, and a longer teeth clean isn't necessarily better!

Other Central places were charging $500 or so for a consultation PLUS a separate fee for a teeth clean by the hygienist. So you know...

Hi, just wondering if you’ve seen him recently? I’m in desperate need of finding another dentist. Does Dr Yeung have any experience in implants? Thanks.