Meeting up or chilling out in Kennedy Town

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Meeting up or chilling out in Kennedy Town

Hi, i've been reading some old posts here and thought to start a new one. I have also put up a social group on this website of the same nature. I am keen to make new friends from Kennedy Town, been here in HK, a couple of years and looking to get to know foreigners, or English speakers living in the 'hood. Always very keen to get to know people from the same area (and others of course) but didnt quite know how.
    I am pretty chilled, so up for a brunch, dinner, drink, coffee or a hike.
    lizzie

Hi lizgoh, are you anywhere near Shek Tong Tsui, Hill Road?
    We can meet up for lunch on the weekend : PM me
    Life.

Hi there,

I m living in KT over decades, let me know if there is any gathering (actually I m going to post one about cycling) keep in touch

Just moved to KT, in fact new to HK as well. Let's meet up so you guys can tell me everything I need to know about living in HK.

Add me to the list!

Hey K-town clan - so we have a plan for tomorrow. 2pm at Jaspas for coffee or wine. Just show up. PM me if you need my mobile number. Lets meet our neighbours

Hiya, I've just arrived out here in HK / KT and I'm here for the next 3 months at least and would love to meet some new people and find fun things to do.

Welcomed to,KT !

Sent from my LG-D802 using GeoClicks mobile app

Hi guys,

I've just moved to Hong Kong and have moved into K Town. Looking forward to making new friends from this part of Sai Wan!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hi all, welcome to K-Town! It's a beautiful place, and I've only been here for a month now. A few of us have met up on a number of occasions and it had been splendid. We have a K-Town whatsapp group chat - for the impromptu meets. Do pm me your mobile number if you'd like to be added to the group. Otherwise, suggest a time and place for coffee/drinks.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast