Lifetrons is an international company with offices in Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea. We create a wide range of miniature and compact electronic accessories, including chargers, miniature speakers, health bracelets and other travel accessories. These products are available in major duty-free shops, luxury stores and in-flight on many major airlines worldwide. We are a multi-lingual company, but fluency in English is an absolute mandatory. Any other languages are a bonus!
About the Job
Position: Graphic Designer (print, packaging and web)
Location: Tuen Mun
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: Full Time
• Compose layouts for 4+ color ads, brochures, collateral materials, etc.
• Create packaging design layouts for new products
• POP layouts and marketing materials for major duty-free stores
• Manipulate/retouch photographs
• Social media design and upkeep
• Prepare all digital files for pre-press
• Front-end web design
• Some product design/ideas
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university.
• Excellent graphic design skills
• STRONG typography, layout skills and color theory
• Knowledgeable about print production and pre-press
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of current design trends and techniques
• Color correction and retouching experience; Photography skills a plus
• Expert knowledge of Adobe CS Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Must be passionate, driven, self-starter; positive and upbeat attitude
• Must be detail-oriented, hard-worker and creative
• Must have ability to multitask; high level of attention to detail
• Self disciplined, able to take instructions well, adapt to new priorities and meet tight deadlines whilst remaining thorough and focused on delivering high quality results
If you think this sounds like you, send me an e-mail at contactlifetrons.ch with your cover letter, resume and portfolio.