Like Tree8Likes

So hard to wake up ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

So hard to wake up ...

i find that it's really hard to wake up in the morning recently....
    i'm so sleepy today....i almost ignore the alarm and keep on sleeping....
    i like to sleep late..but i dnt like to wake up early...it's so shit...

but do any of you have an effective way to wake urself up in the morning...
    i'm still very sleepy in the office...oh god...i really want to sleep on the sofa in my room...

Stress, depression, pollution. If this is a "new" thing - look at those and figure out which it is. I find that HK makes me sleepier than NZ did too.

Obviously, if you go to bed really late then that's a more obvious cause. I'm assuming you already figure that out and get at least 8 hours sleep.

dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:

Obviously, if you go to bed really late then that's a more obvious cause. I'm assuming you already figure that out and get at least 8 hours sleep.
    yes you are right... i know i need eight hour sleep...however, i'm always very tired....i can sleep 12 hours on saturday and sunday...it's so bad..that i can never get enough sleep...

i still remenber....when i travelled to UK...i was living in my aunt's house there... i do not need to sleep alot...i can wake up at 7:00 everyday..without any alarm...it's just like ... automatic alarm setting inside my brain... and i dnt have dream , i dnt feel tired...at all...
    i can relax alot when i travelled in europe...

ah totally know what you mean! no mater how early I sleep, I just cant wake up in the morning, happening for a few months now. End up missing doing workout and hence putting on kilos now

I know, its my own fault, should be determined etc, but just nothing is motivating enough to give up lovely early morning sleep

Quote Originally Posted by oyl:
    yes you are right... i know i need eight hour sleep...however, i'm always very tired....i can sleep 12 hours on saturday and sunday...it's so bad..that i can never get enough sleep...

i still remenber....when i travelled to UK...i was living in my aunt's house there... i do not need to sleep alot...i can wake up at 7:00 everyday..without any alarm...it's just like ... automatic alarm setting inside my brain... and i dnt have dream , i dnt feel tired...at all...
    i can relax alot when i travelled in europe...
    some kind of stress/tension? that can make you feel tired and sleepy all the time.
    Are you eating properly, as in healthy food? Just asked (not sure how true it is) as couple of weeks back went the the doctor as I was feeling tired all the time , sleepy all the time, turned out low BP, he said its coz I am not eating properly. Just guessing, I dont have any proof or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    some kind of stress/tension? that can make you feel tired and sleepy all the time.
    Are you eating properly, as in healthy food? Just asked (not sure how true it is) as couple of weeks back went the the doctor as I was feeling tired all the time , sleepy all the time, turned out low BP, he said its coz I am not eating properly. Just guessing, I dont have any proof or anything.
    yea...stress ..tension..yes...because of my job...
    eating...i eat alot... every kind of food...well..sometimes it's not quite healthy too..
    yes...me too...i have low BP...all the time... doctor said....i dnt have enough amount of Red Blood Cell..and Low BP.....

But...i dnt like the feeling that i'm very tired and cant wake up properly in the morning......i am thinking to do exercise daily..however....i am so tired everyday when i finish my job ..and i have to go back home to take a nap for an hour.... or else...i cant even focus...it's damn tired...

You may be waking up in the wrong part of your sleep cycle. If you have an android or iphone, you might want to try one of these:

Sleep Cycle

https://market.android.com/details?i...id.sleep&hl=en

oyl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oyl:
    i find that it's really hard to wake up in the morning recently....
    i'm so sleepy today....i almost ignore the alarm and keep on sleeping....
    i like to sleep late..but i dnt like to wake up early...it's so shit...

but do any of you have an effective way to wake urself up in the morning...
    i'm still very sleepy in the office...oh god...i really want to sleep on the sofa in my room...
    Could this be the problem?

Cut out the nap and go to bed earlier.

oyl likes this.

How much do you exercise? Exercise can relieve stress and make you feel more alert as well as helping you get a GOOD night sleep. You don't need 12 hours - too much sleep is not good either. But a regular routine is important - go to bed at the same time and get up at the same time. Good food, as Mercury suggests, is also important - are you overweight for example?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast