gynecologist in hong kong

Closed Thread

gynecologist in hong kong

Hey all, I am currently looking for a trustworthy, calm, experience male gynecologist in hong kong. Many links or review in Geobaby forum were quite outdated. I need a recommended good one which you or your friends may have personal experience with. I am also looking at private hospitals. Thank you!

Maybe create a new one on geobaby and say you've searched but need further up to date info

Try dr Robert Stevenson at International Drs Limited in Central. International Doctors Limited - Home.
    He comes highly recommended.

Dr Danny Kong in central. Very calm and patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    Try dr Robert Stevenson at International Drs Limited in Central. International Doctors Limited - Home.
    He comes highly recommended.
    Second Dr. Stevenson, my wife had a complicated keyhole surgery by him last year. Great bedside manner, really takes the time to explain things and put the patient at her ease. The downside is that even by HK's standards his consults are very expensive, but normal to lower prices for procedures, and no mark ups if a private or semi private room is required, unlike most surgeons.

Hi ! If you have v good insurance recommend dr doo at the women's clinic in central . We really liked him. V calm, answers a questions, and v reassuring at birth of our baby. think he only does pregnancies and fertility treatment . V expensive though hence my insurance comment .