Like Tree1Likes

Want to buy Nikon D7000

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by protocl:
    So, you cannot provide a link nor documentation to Question 2; then proceed to belittle me?
    SMH
    Why do you even care to reply on this topic? I mean, since it's "useless and utterly ludicris."
    *another off topic, forum bashing discussion in 5, 4, 3... .*
    Don't feed the troll and eventually he will get bored and go away.

Original Post Deleted
    LMAO. At the same site you used, I found this -

In europe you have an european warranty. If you buy your D3 in Germany, you can use your warranty in France, bu you will be push at the end of the line perhaps...and so wait longer than others.

If you buy the D3 in HK, you will not have any warranty in UK. You will be asked to send it back to HK.

Regards
    Nicolas

Re: Can someone explain exactly (and authoritively) how Nikon Worldwide Warranty work: Nikon D3 - D1 / D700 Forum: Digital Photography Review

Of course, you saw that post already but did not in all honesty post it.
    Last edited by protocl; 13-04-2011 at 07:25 AM.

Original Post Deleted

I'm done with this thread. You can re-read on what's been going on, if you choose.

So, you cannot provide a link nor documentation to Question 2; then proceed to belittle me?
    You made the claim that the warranty will not be honored outside the country of purchase, so it's not for us to prove your claim wrong but for you to prove it right.

Up to the challenge? I think not.

First off, I DO NOT WORK AT NIKON. So, there is no such need for me to claim I do.
    Assuming stuff, especially on forums without factual backup to claims is useless.
    Got fired then? No surprise.

I would "assume" that you can upload a photo or even a link that properly states your post.
    Oops, there I go..."assuming."
    It's a good start because your assumption is correct - I am just not willing to do it.

I'm done with this thread. You can re-read on what's been going on, if you choose.
    Please be good for your word. But yeah, try learning the difference between camera and lens, perhaps then you can follow the discussion, too ...

BTW, I have purchased the camera from Echo Photo at TST and Nikon 24-70mm lens.

where are you flying from? yea, do not assume shopping in HK will be much cheaper than most of Asia.
    i can list a few internet sites i shop at when i buy camera gear. no tax, free shipping and the comfort of knowing that Nikon's limited warranty is affective within the country of purchase.
    How much camera gear can I buy from overseas before HK customs taxes me?

HK customs wont tax you at all. Mainland China will be a different matter though, if you plan on crossing the HKSAR border, you will be subject to duty on new items that are declared.

Sent from my WWII Enigma Machine, deciphered by GeoClicks Mobile

Wow, great! Thanks!