Like Tree1Likes

Alienware/Gaming Laptops in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alienware/Gaming Laptops in Hong Kong?

I know there is an Alienware laptop post here from a couple years ago, so I thought I'd start a new one hoping to find some help. I'm returning to Hong Kong this summer, but I need to buy a new laptop that I can actually play games on. I know Alienware isn't the best, but I was wondering what shops in Hong Kong sell Alienware laptops without me having to order them and wait several weeks for me to actually get it? Either that or any shop that sells good gaming laptops in general, also any recommendations on alternative laptops would be great!

Thanks!

Edit: A safe/reliable place to buy from as well please.

Also, games I would use this laptop to play are league of legends, counter-strike, fifa, final fantasy, etc

Last edited by Jinxed; 26-02-2015 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed:
    I know there is an Alienware laptop post here from a couple years ago, so I thought I'd start a new one hoping to find some help. I'm returning to Hong Kong this summer, but I need to buy a new laptop that I can actually play games on. I know Alienware isn't the best, but I was wondering what shops in Hong Kong sell Alienware laptops without me having to order them and wait several weeks for me to actually get it? Either that or any shop that sells good gaming laptops in general, also any recommendations on alternative laptops would be great!

Thanks!

Edit: A safe/reliable place to buy from as well please.

Also, games I would use this laptop to play are league of legends, counter-strike, fifa, final fantasy, etc
    why not check with alienware/dell hk website for official distributors same with brands

There's a Dell shop, or a store with a lot of Dell products and Dell signage in the Wan Chai Computer Centre, they also sell alienware I think

I believe that Dell store in WCC only sells a limited range of desktops, but I could be wrong. It's worth checking.

Otherwise you can buy them in Shezhen. But I personally wouldn't as they are probably even more expensive there and warranty could be a hassle.

There's a place in the Sham Shiu Po computer centre (the upstars one, not the LG/GF levels) that sells ASUS ROG laptops.

imparanoic likes this.

Just download the price.com.hk app to see which shops sell what.

Both Monkok computer Centre and Wan chai computer centre have Alienware, but I think, at least whats on display is only one model.

Have a look at the Asus ROG gaming laptops, both centres have a range of these and they're quite good looking machines too.
    Gaming wise I just bought an Asus G series and I'm enjoying being able to set all the graphics to max again.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    I believe that Dell store in WCC only sells a limited range of desktops, but I could be wrong. It's worth checking.

Otherwise you can buy them in Shezhen. But I personally wouldn't as they are probably even more expensive there and warranty could be a hassle.

There's a place in the Sham Shiu Po computer centre (the upstars one, not the LG/GF levels) that sells ASUS ROG laptops.
    Dell local store just is a showroom, the store do not stock anything

you can customize the hardware configuration during place the order

I think there is no ready Alienware stock in Hong Kong, but you can try to ask their store.
    but why buy Alienware? There are many good choices in the market with more competitive prices, e,g MSI, Asus.

I have seen dell store in SSP Golden Computer Center on 1/f. They keep good range of Alienware. It is best to buy directly from dell shop with local warranty.

I know they keep in stock some mid to low end, but if you are after top tier, it's order only, expect 15 days or more for delivery, my last order took over a month, extreme processor was on back order..

Just curious as to why Alienware? I own three generations of Alienware with the recent one being a fully pimped out M18X, in all fairness, price vs performance, I went Alienware back in the day because they were the top dog in mobile power rigs, now there's Asus and MSI in the picture, easily available in HK, US has other brands like Orion, Clevo, etc.. I just dont think Alienware is worth what it use to, just the name now..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast