Cheap HTC Desire HD phone?

Closed Thread
    aabraham

Cheap HTC Desire HD phone?

Hi

Can anyone recommend any good stores in HK that sell HTC Desire HD?

I found this site online which sell the phone for 539 US but Im hoping to find a store that has the phone cheaper

http://www.hi-mobile.net/

Thanks
    Anthony

I think your price is cheaper. I was looking at buying one recently and found the price to be between HK$4900 - HK$5000, everywhere I looked in HK. There really isn't much difference in the retail prices now (excluding parallel imports) and you probably save about HK$100 if you look really hard but I don't really bother and choose the nearest shop for convenience.

When you ever do get your htc desire phone, don't forget to register it on htc sense where you could sync your data and have your phone ring whenever you misplace it at home. Also you could install a software called prey Open source anti-theft solution for Mac, PCs & Phones – Prey so that you could track your phone if you lose it. My mistake was I failed to install the software.

My htc desire Z got stolen in ocean park but I managed to lock my phone and erase all the data via htc sense.

I miss my htc desire Z and i only had it for like a month.

Sorry I went a bit off course there.

Anyhow, I got the HTC Desire Z (not the HD) for $4300 at broadway

Last edited by reddbod; 05-01-2011 at 01:38 PM.

Owtel was selling it for around $4200 but I think this was the previous version, not the HD one.