Like Tree4Likes

Will Forever 21 be coming to Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Will Forever 21 be coming to Hong Kong?

Apparently Forever 21 is supposed to open near the end of August 2011 in Causeway Bay, replacing Giordano.
    About a week ago I saw Giordano having a huge final sale, but there still hasn't been any other news about F21 opening.

i don't know when exactly its opening,but yes,it it is definitely coming to Times Square.

F21 aka Forever a whore...

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongFoot:
    F21 aka Forever a whore...
    What?

SS you ever seen the clothes they sell at F21? I bet you wouldnt let Mini SS wear those clothes out. Something you would see on street walkers or Wanchai Bar Girls...

As Mini-S is a boy, no..... Still think your comment was a bit extreme though...

Well its what we in the states refer to F21. Had a few GF's that wore their clothes for clubbing and if you have the body for it cool, but thats it. Their clothes were meant for going clubbing or a night on the town.

Problem is they make them for all sizes so you see these whales wearing micro mini skirts showing cellulite on the thighs to the office and grannies wearing midrift shirts showing rolls of fat and flabby skin walking down the street.

Fat is not sexy unless it has a nipple stuck to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    As Mini-S is a boy, no..... Still think your comment was a bit extreme though...
    Last edited by HongKongFoot; 25-08-2011 at 10:09 PM.

OK. I do actually have a couple of (not-slutty) t-shirts from the Singapore branch. Hadn't seen it before and I don't think it's in the UK. I think it's like any young woman's cheaper end boutique to be honest. Maybe you're getting old HKF

Forever21 is like H&M, there is 'clubby' stuff as well as plain clothing i.e. tshirts, leggings etc.
    Just before your GFs wore slutty clothing from F21, doesn't mean all the clothing is slutty !

However, I don't like the name! It instantly makes me feel old...

Quote Originally Posted by SiuMaiTaiTai:
    Forever21 is like H&M, there is 'clubby' stuff as well as plain clothing i.e. tshirts, leggings etc.
    Just before your GFs wore slutty clothing from F21, doesn't mean all the clothing is slutty !

However, I don't like the name! It instantly makes me feel old...
    I wore one of my t-shirts from there and Mr SS said "that's nice, where's that from?" When I told him his response was a snort and "In your dreams girl"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast