Like Tree2Likes

Waxing models needed

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waxing models needed

A good friend of mine has started a new job as a waxing 'therapist' (waxer in my words), still going through the training phase and is in need for models (those that want to be waxed for free).

Men and women, both good. Arms and legs the norm, backs and chest for blokes as well. Next week will start Brazilian, and not moved onto boyzilian (!) yet. You can always ask her what other areas you want waxed........nostrils and lips maybe.

Its for one of the bigger names of the industry, has been mentioned by others on this forum before.

If you are interested, please feel free to PM me, and I'll pass you your details to her so she can WhatsApp you to get in touch.

This is not a scam, very genuine. If she doesn't get enough practice to start taking normal clients, she's not going to get paid for her job, but if admins/mods feel this is an ad, please feel free to remove this thread.

And where would she do the waxing? Would one have to trek over to Kowloon or is she based on HK Island?

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    And where would she do the waxing? Would one have to trek over to Kowloon or is she based on HK Island?
    Central, HK Island.

Bumpty-bump

Still looking for more models for waxing; mainly for arms, underarms, legs, backs and chests, male or female.

Thanks for those that took up the offer, my friend has told me you were great!

Is "back, sack & crack" available as an option ?

sosir likes this.

Proplus,

PM-ed you.

Nutpie

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    Bumpty-bump

Still looking for more models for waxing; mainly for arms, underarms, legs, backs and chests, male or female.

Thanks for those that took up the offer, my friend has told me you were great!

Pm

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    Is "back, sack & crack" available as an option ?
    Back is...... She's actually looking for more male models for backs and/or chests.

rani likes this.

Bumpty bump.

Still looking for more models for waxing. Apart from females to do upper lips, need males for back, stomach, chest and buttocks.

We have already exhausted all our connections, with Chinese having not much bodily hair anyway with me being probably the hairiest one and I'm all waxed out (including my nostrils!).

Still need waxing models? Interested

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast