Like Tree8Likes

Ladies Hairstylist???

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Hi Cagal..could you please text me the address of this salon..thnks :) also if u hv ny suggestion please feel free to tell :)

"Hi Cagal..could you please text me the address of this salon..thnks also if u hv ny suggestion please feel free to tell "

Quote Originally Posted by cagal:
    I'm quite picky on hairdresser and subsequent to a couple of bizzard experience in Hong Kong. Finally, I found the best one Cairy (a Chinsee guy) who speaks fluent English and you'll get a nice & stylist cut in a reasonably price (HK$250).

As for coloring, I was amazed how well he did to turn my light brown hair into bleach blonde (like Gwen Stefani) in the price range of HK$1,500. Awesome job!

The salon is in Causeway Bay, PM me and I'll forward all contact details.

Here are Cairy's details

FOUR HAIR
    1/F Ko Wa Building
    67-69 Percival St
    Causeway Bay
    Hong Kong

Cairy Wong's mobile +852 9171 0461

Last edited by shri; 17-10-2014 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks for the recommendation

I just got back from my cut with Cairy. He did a superb job! I have a fairly straight-forward cut, and sometimes stylists just breeze through, resulting in a less-than-polished final look. This was not the case with Cairy. He took the time to do a careful and polished job. I asked a few questions about doing X or Y, and he made several recommendations, that I followed. I have rather fine hair, and he knew exactly what to do to make it look healthy and full. I love how it turned out! Thanks for sharing your recommendation.

Awesome cut

Also had a cut done by Cairy again last week and couldn't be happier with the results. He's a keeper

Went to Cairy yesterday after cheating on him a couple of times. He definitely cuts the best. He charges $400 now.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Went to Cairy yesterday after cheating on him a couple of times. He definitely cuts the best. He charges $400 now.
    I went about a month or so ago and was nicely pleased. I cheated on him a few times, too, now, as the $60 guy near my home does a pretty good job, too (but I got tired of the one style of hair cut he always does, so it was back to Cairy to tidy things up!). It's a pity he's going up so much in price, but he does deserve it and works hard...
    rani likes this.

Cairy at Four Hair

I went to Cairy recently as well and was told he now charges $400! Such a shame he is raising his price so much and so often...

Usually I don't need to see him again for 3 months. Whereas with other stylists after 8 weeks its out of control. So even at $400 its a steal. Now just need a reasonable colorist.

I don't recall if she speaks English but she's quite good. Also in CWB, I like her more than Cairy as she can do my layers properly. She is at Double 2 - Tiana Lam - 28081281 or 96761688. I spent around $800 for cut and colour.

rani likes this.

Thanks for sharing Lingc. Will definitely give her a try.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast