Any gyms in wanchai?

Closed Thread

Any gyms in wanchai?

I've booked a trip to HK from the 16th to the 30th of november

I was originally staying in mangkok but I just switched hotels so I could be on the island.

Im staying at the cosmopolitan now, but they dont have gym facilities.

Is there any gyms with good guest pass systems in wan chai? or should I switch hotels?

what would be the best hotel for getting the most for your dollar on the hk island?

California Fitness has a branch at Wan Chai. Think the visitor passes are quite pricey though, so maybe try and get a guest pass that lets you try the facilities a few times for free, then depart HK Island before they start calling you every five minutes asking if you want to join for good.

Quote Originally Posted by saltwater:
    California Fitness has a branch at Wan Chai. Think the visitor passes are quite pricey though, so maybe try and get a guest pass that lets you try the facilities a few times for free, then depart HK Island before they start calling you every five minutes asking if you want to join for good.

I just looked that up, I was hoping for more of a small gym with a lot of free weights, Is there anything else around wan chai or is that it?

Does anyone also know of any tanning salons around the area?

Elizabeth building = Physical

tanning salons....(I think there is one on top of the Causeway Bay BMW dealership, but I am not sure if they have moved)

There's a tanning salon in Central just off Queens Road that I've been going to...compared to UK/US prices it's expensive but the most resonable I've found, it's about 60 dollars for 10 minutes on a stand up bed!