Like Tree1Likes

Harbourview Horizon - Hung Hom

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Harbourview Horizon

I live in Tower 1 as well.. just moved in Jan 15.. Love this plc..

Seriously considering...

Hello,

I'm very seriously considering moving to Harbourview at the end of Feb. I will start work at Harbourfront One (near the prier) at the beginning of next month and think that the location could be convenient.

Basically, I think it's a great flat (fantastic spec & view), but I have a few concerns:

1. It all feels a bit desolate. How easy is it really to get into town/ HK island? I know there is a shuttle to TST, but is it convenient or do you find yourself taking taxis all the time?
    2. What are the shops nearby like (distance and quality)?
    3. Are there any late night eateries within walking distance for when you can?t be bothered?
    4. Getting back from a night out on the island? How much aprox for a cab from Wan Chai or Central?

Please share your thought both negative and positive?

Many thanks!!

I wanted to ask the same questions too as I'm thinking about moving in to Tower 2 next month. BTW, is there a gym? and how you find the pool/gym and other facilities?

/wave to all living there already, can't wait to meet and hear from you all.

My blog is www.hongkongphooey.wordpress.com

Victor

BTW, any laundry place around?

1. there is a bus stop abt 7 mins walks from the plc near wongpoa garden and yes there are buses going to Central and even Cyberport (HK island)...

2.Shopes.... frankly, nothing really good ard but there are some in wongpoa garden(7-10mins) walk.. or just take ta shuttle bus to TST

3. not much to eat ard there.. order Pizza hut.. haha

4.Cab from wanchai abt 45+toll

5 laundry place right downstairs at the apartment!!

Anyways, I am in Madrid right now.... can't wait to get back to HK.. mizing my plc and the food... C ya guys & gals later!!

Nice, have fun in Madrid. Tks for info.

Just signed the lease, moving in to Tower 2 on the 15th March.

Service Quality

Hi! All

Greetings!

I am staying at Blk 3. I like the place very much. However, I am a bit dissapointed : ( at the service at the lobby.

I have just bought an electronic item and I was in the rush (taxi to bring back the item to the aprtment and then onward journey to office). I was thinking of putting it at a store area behind the reception collect it in the evening. However, I was told flatly that there is no such service in a very cold manner...

Since this is a new aprtment, perhaps there should have a conceige area or trolley service in helping new tenants to move in smoothly..

Harbourview

So far I heard all the good stories living there. Are there any special things need to be concered while picking the unit?
    I'm planning to sign the lease next week on Tower 3. However, my wife and I are debating which side should pick. This is between facing the Hunghom bay or convention center/Wanchai side (HKD 500/mth more). She is thinking the daily laser show on the bay may be little bit annoying, but I think otherwise.
    Any thoughts or experience?

Thanks in advance.

Smile harbourview horizon

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho:
    Hi all,

Anyone living in Habourview Horizon in Hung Hom??

If so, was thinking we could meet up some time for dinner, drinks, play cards, gym or whatever...

Anyway, drop me a line or just post replies here.

NY
    Hi there,

Do you live in Harbourview Horizon? How do you find it? I've been trying to call their hotline, but my call gets diverted to a voice message. Is it true that they are offering 2 betroom flats for about HK$10,000? Is this for long term or is it also for short term stay such as one or two months? Do they accept short term stay say for about two months?

How far is it from from the Harbour Plaza Hotel in Whampoa Gardens?
    How are the staff the HV Horizon?
    Will appreciate you comments.
    Thank You.
    Alpine.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast