Like Tree4Likes

GeoBBQ - June 7th - Beer, Bourbon, BBQ

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

@Elegiaque - sorry, was away and did not have the bandwidth to reply to this. If there is one person I trust when it comes to *good food* in HK, it is @goodfood and his recommendations. He's been a long time friend personally and of GeoExpat and if he says it will be good, I trust him...
    @Natfixit, as goodfood mentioned, would be a logistical nightmare -- the whole restaurant has been booked (they're pulling an extra shift I guess on Sunday afternoon for this event) and it is pretty much all in or not. Sorry!

@CathieLiu Stone Nullah is in Wanchai, off Queen Road East ...

https://www.google.com.hk/maps/place...65ffcfd9a74c45

It's a great restaurant with inventive dishes and a nice selection of craft beer. Wish I were in town on the 7th to join in.

darn it. In the uk

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @Elegiaque - sorry, was away and did not have the bandwidth to reply to this. If there is one person I trust when it comes to *good food* in HK, it is @goodfood and his recommendations. He's been a long time friend personally and of GeoExpat and if he says it will be good, I trust him...
    @Natfixit, as goodfood mentioned, would be a logistical nightmare -- the whole restaurant has been booked (they're pulling an extra shift I guess on Sunday afternoon for this event) and it is pretty much all in or not. Sorry!
    No worries, Shri. We are not tight arses but not big eaters nor fans of bourbon ( one incident in first year Uni altered , or killed my tastebuds for the poison.) . Just the catch up would have been good enough with a drink or three. Enjoy and see you at the next one.

@Natfixit - understand fully ... and the timing is a bit off - between Brunch and Dinner ..

I am taking the summer off and getting prepared for a few new things we've been putting off for a while, will definitely do an old fashioned happy hour when everyone is back, hopefully in late Aug / Sept.

By the way, see you guys on Sunday. I'm going with my son.

Drop me a PM or reply here so that I can catch up with you on Sunday.