Looking for scrapbook magazines and store

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Looking for scrapbook magazines and store

Hi!
    I'm just new here and looks informative. So I just try if I could get what I'm looking for... Yes, I'm a digi scrapbook fanatic and would like to know if there are scrapbook shops here or bookstores that sell scrapbook magazines or books.. I wanted to order online but the shipping rate is so expensive that could kill my pocket, so might be great if I could look one here...

Appreciate any information you could give me... Thanks in advance....

SCrapbook

I think there is a store in HK that sells scrapbook supplies - not sure about magazines and books. Send me a pm and I will give you the email address.

There's a store in Citic Tower, Admiralty called Craft Paradise. I think they'd offer that kind of thing.

Seems to have shut down

Dear rani,

was looking for scrap book supplies and went to cheung kong center looking for this store - seems to have closed down / relocated. the website link is not working too. Do you know where they have relocated to?

best,

Hi.

The website works for me. Did you give them a call?

# Scrapping Gals
    # Phone: (852) 8120 3563
    # Email: [email protected]
    # Tax number: 34205890

scrapbook sessions

my name is aliza. i am doing scrapbooking sessions. i have all acssesories for that. for details call 98320294 or [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by sweetart:
    Hi!
    I'm just new here and looks informative. So I just try if I could get what I'm looking for... Yes, I'm a digi scrapbook fanatic and would like to know if there are scrapbook shops here or bookstores that sell scrapbook magazines or books.. I wanted to order online but the shipping rate is so expensive that could kill my pocket, so might be great if I could look one here...

Appreciate any information you could give me... Thanks in advance....

scrapbook store in Hong Kong

Hi

Just read your post and wanted to let you know that there is a great scrapbook store right here in Hong Kong.

Its called HK MEMORY CHEST

They have all supplies, mags and even do crop sessions as well as lessons !

hope this helps

Does anyone know a good place that allows you to do scrapbooking? Somewhere that offers materials, albums and supplies so I can make a scrapbook w/o spending a fortune?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast