Buying Online from HK

Closed Thread

Buying Online from HK

Hello all,

My name is Dean and I am from the UK (Currently living in Madrid - Spain)

Yesterday I was looking at ebay and I noticed that there were many good deals on products from HK and Singapore. The delivery costs were very high, and I am sure that the quality of the brands are less than average, but regardless of this there seemed to be some good deals.

I have never been to HK, but I would like to know if the stores in HK are also very cheap in regards to things like MP3 players, digital cameras, watches etc...?

I would be very keen to speak to someone who is knowledgable in this area, and I may be able to offer an extra source of income to anyone who can provide me with all the answers.

Please reply to this thread or contact me via msn messenger. (fish4tackle@hotmail DOT com)

Thanks.

Last edited by spongebob; 14-08-2006 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spongebob:
    I noticed that there were many good deals on products from HK and Singapore. The delivery costs were very high
    Hi,

A lot of the Ebay sellers in HK and Singapore charge a higher shipping fee than the actual shipping cost as they do not have to pay a commission on the shipping. Many of them would actually refuse to sell you the product in HK as they wouldn't make profit on it.

But anyway, you'll definitely find plenty of good deals around HK, as good as the ones you see on Ebay if you spend some time searching around.

>>Many of them would actually refuse to sell you the product in HK as they wouldn't make profit on it.'

why ?
    they all sell to me

"they still request HK located Buyers to pay for high priced worldwide shipping charge, unreasonable as they want to make big profit from shipping fees. Do you have the same experience ?"