Victoria's Secret equivalent in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Victoria's Secret equivalent in HK?

I've been here for over 8 months and haven't managed to find a decent lingerie store with a wide and stylish selection (from everyday to special occasion ) and without a predominant collection of tacky design and granny panties - seriously is it so uncommon for hk women to wear thongs? i'm looking for the Victoria's Secret equivalent otherwise i just ending stocking up when i go back to the US.
    No S&M though, LOL

You could try Agent Provocateur in Lane Crawford/IFC:

http://www.agentprovocateur.com/hong_kong.php

Granville Road in TST has a lot of lingerie shops but mainly for Asian sizes.

marks and spencer has good quality lingerie but of course vs is a different story, they're more fun!

With all the H&M talk around here lately....from what I remember H&M (although it's hit and miss) has some really cute lingerie that's quite reasonable (not sure about quality though compared to VS).

Much more expensive than VS is Agent Provocateur - but its nice stuff!

Classy Lingerie

I know what you mean, there are very few stores in HK that have classy/hot lingerie. I like Jilian's on Wyndham a lot, their website is:

http://www.jilian.com.hk/

They carry corsets, bras/thongs, resort swimwear, etc. from Europe --- I have found some great pieces there. It's a bit on the pricier side, but worth it if you want good quality lingerie.

Otherwise, as other posters have said, the Agent Provocateur corner in Lane Crawford IFC is quite good, and they carry La Perla, Elle Macpherson, Cosabella, and other brands in their lingerie dept too.

Good luck!

hey, victoria's secret will ship to hk! i've done this several times, it's been very efficient and easy. ta-daa! problem solved?

Yes indeed but its sad truth that HK ladies have no g strings or sexy sense in terms of underwear.. when I told some of them to wear a string they just say its uncomfortable and they rather the bikini or to me its the granny cute....

I usually buy my sexy ones in US, UK,Thailand, Singapore or even ask gfs to bring them in from Japan and Korea when they fly there....

However, HK does have a few shops but are so expensive and sad for me to part if I could lay my hands on cheaper ones when I return to those mentiones countries.

However, There are some shops in Lou wu in shenzhen that have a better collection than in HK ...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaM:
    However, HK does have a few shops but are so expensive and sad for me to part if I could lay my hands on cheaper ones when I return to those mentiones countries.
    You can try Shirley McCoy on Granville Road in TST for cheaper sexy lines.

Mr Moo.. thanks I do have enuf sexies to last me for quite a while now... hee hee

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast