Abercrombie and Fitch in HK?

Closed Thread

Abercrombie and Fitch in HK?

Hi, does anyone know where Abercrombie and Fitch/Hollister is sold in Hong Kong? Or can anyone suggest a website to buy them online? I've been to the official site but the shipping is too high.
    I've looked through other GeoExpat threads but they are a few years old and i couldn't find the shops mentioned.

Thanks

Causeway Bay - No. 6 (?) but I know it is Pak Sha Road 1/F - South side of the street.

Also there is Hollister and A&F used at Midwest Co. Shop 58, G/F Victoria Centre, 15 Watson Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong. MIDWEST - Current Promotions
    They don't sell at Salvation Army prices. I haven't bought there but was there about two years ago and it is not this year's collection.

Albiet not Ambercrombie or Holister, there is an American Eagle in Harbour City TST now.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL:
    Albiet not Ambercrombie or Holister, there is an American Eagle in Harbour City TST now.
    I've been to the store (opening night), looks like decent shopping, good style and price

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    Causeway Bay - No. 6 (?) but I know it is Pak Sha Road 1/F - South side of the street.

Also there is Hollister and A&F used at Midwest Co. Shop 58, G/F Victoria Centre, 15 Watson Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong. MIDWEST - Current Promotions
    They don't sell at Salvation Army prices. I haven't bought there but was there about two years ago and it is not this year's collection.
    Thanks. I'll stop by to check.
    It would be great if anyone knows of stores that sell near Kowloon