car audio and car parts

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

car audio and car parts

hi were is cheap in hong kong to get car audio bits and car parts? thanks

depends on what you consider cheap, i got a jvc mp3 cd player with remote control and it cost me 1400hkd, the sample player i saw in thailand selling for 4000hkd. Try mongkok hak po street/nelson street near the football ground, there is a lot of shops over their that sell car audio parts and they are cheaper.

ya Mong Kok has lots of good car acc. and audio. If you are looking for parts like a door etc than head to Shek Kong where they have lots of used parts and scrap cars. In fact Hong Kong is famous for the amount of junkyards it has.

how about apliu street Sham shui po?

which has wide variety of car audio? specailly headrest monitors or auto LCD

apliu or nelson street?

Mazda Miata

Do you think they sell second 1995 Mazda Miata parts in Sheng Kok? How about brand new parts for the same car model, where can I buy them in Hongkong?

Miata is refered to MX5

u will definately find parts for the MX5 in Shek Kong, best thing to do is check out the yellow pages under motorcar wrecking, it will list out a lot of scrap yards that junk cars, they will definately have second hand parts for your car but it will be a hit and miss depending on what specific part u want, also u will need someone who can speak chinese. If u want an adventure then i suggest u have a picture of the parts u are looking for and go up there and walk around, u never know what u might find.

Good luck.

I think I will go for the adventure.

Thanks for the valuable information. I think I will go for the adventure and just show the picture of my wrecked car than hire a translator. I tried that one time when I bought parts for my Volvo V40 at Shenzhen. I had to draw the car parts. It was a difficult guess work. Anyways, just to be sure, do they still sell those parts at the Mazda dealer? In case i fail to buy them at Sheng Kok, I will just buy at the dealer.

Delivery service at Sheng Kok

How do I get to Sheng Kok by Metro and bus? Also, how can I have the MX5 windshield delivered from Sheng Kok to the Philippines? Do they have Fedex or UPS or any logistics company near Sheng Kok?

Shek Kong not Sheng Kok

Sorry, I meant Shek Kong not Sheng Kok.

a few options to get there,

mtr to tseun wan then take the 51 bus to kam tim, get off in shek kong, or take the west rail and get off at kam sheung station and then take a cab to kam tin

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast