Shoe shop in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Shoe shop in Hong Kong

I was hoping to buy a new pair of shoes this weekend, any suggestions on a decent shoe shop with newer fashions? I have seen a few Clark's which is not really what I am after, I generally bought from schuh in the UK.

Budget? I like Vickie's (Queen Victoria street, Central). If they don't have your size they'll order and if you see a pair which you like but don't like, say, the heel or a bow or whatever, they'll make you a pair with what you want. Takes 4 weeks. I bought ballet flats for $300 and some gorgeous 4" heels for $550. All are leather. Flats are sooo comfy! Gotta wait to wear the heels yet (bad ankle injury, not heel related, early summer )

Last edited by Satay Sue; 02-11-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Budget? I like Vickie's (Queen Victoria street, Central). If they don't have your size they'll order and if you see a pair which you like but don't like, say, the heel or a bow or whatever, they'll make you a pair with what you want. Takes 4 weeks. I bought ballet flats for $300 and some gorgeous 4" heels for $550. All are leather. Flats are sooo comfy! Gotta wait to wear the heels yet (bad ankle injury, not heel related, early summer )
    Drunk again were you SS?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Drunk again were you SS?
    Sadly not Was a very painful tumble down some steps, in flat shoes and stone-cold sober!

Paul Smith have a good range.

I've bought a couple of pairs from Stacatto (sp?) and found them comfortable. Steve Madden is so so, and seem to have a permanent sale!

I'm def going to try Vickie's!

Mind you, depends if you're male or female!

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Comfortable shoes, eh!

The department stores generally have a good variety of makes: Wing On, Sincere, Yata. Otherwise, Mirabell seem to have a decent selection also.

Budget and male/female?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast