ebay Hong Kong in english available now!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Taobao is the chinese ebay, pretty good I think, not sure if they would ship to HK (you would have thought?!), and you need to use google translate....I have bought many things from there (I am based in SHenzhen) but it's not bad....and pretty cheap!

You can kinda sorta use google translate....
    Google Translate

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix2:
    Yes and often their products are counterfeit. If you sell the same product overseas, people don't trust HK companies thanks to the scum bags over the border.
    Yeah....fortunately for me, I have a US account and a UK account, so people don't need to know I'm based in HK.

Quote Originally Posted by tessaanderson:
    Taobao is the chinese ebay, pretty good I think, not sure if they would ship to HK (you would have thought?!), and you need to use google translate....I have bought many things from there (I am based in SHenzhen) but it's not bad....and pretty cheap!
    They do ship to HK. A friend of mine often buys from there.

How long does it take to get your item in HK? Let's say I'll win some items then can I ship it to the hotel I am staying? I was thinking of buying an item a few days before I go to HK then have it ship the day I arrive there. Is that possible?

Depends which company. Some use SFX and can be next day, some deliveries can take 3 or 4 days. Discuss with vendor when you win or buy.
    Posted via Mobile Device